1) Download ESXi Learnswitch using the below link:
2) Download python 2.7.12 using the below link: ( 32bit) works fines in 64bit machines.
3) Download winscp using the below link:
4) Download Putty using the below link:
5) Download yaml using the below link:
6) Download six for python using the below link:
PART 1: Installing ESXi Learnswitch vib file on Physical ESXi Server.
1) To get started Download the utility from the following link " ESXi Learnswitch"
2) The next step is to install the vib file on the ESXi Server that is included as part of the ESXi Learnswitch.zip.
3) Extract the "ESXi-Learnswitch-v1.0.1" into a folder on your computer and copy the "VMware-ESXi-6.5.0-5556125-learnswitch" or "VMware-ESXi-6.0.0-5555972-learnswitch" using WINSCP into the tmp folder on the ESXi Server based on the version of Physical ESXi you are running in your infrastructure.
4) The below screenshot shows that I have copied the "VMware-ESXi-6.5.0-5556125-learnswitch" to a folder on my ESXi Server.
5) Start a putty session to your physical ESXi Server and execute the below command to install the vib file.In my case since, I have already installed the vib, the below screenshot shows "VIBs Installed" as blank, but if you are installing for the first time, you should see the "VMware_bootbank_esx-learnswitch_6.5.0-1.26.5556125" next to it. Once done, reboot the ESXi Server.
# esxcli software vib install -d /VMware-ESXi-6.5.0-5556125-learnswitch.zip
Note: If you installed the VIB on an ESXi 6.0 system and you plan to upgrade to ESXi 6.5, make sure you uninstall the VIB before installing the 6.5 VIB.